• Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with warm water and soap.
• When you sneeze or cough, do it into “your sleeve or a tissue.”
• Avoid all contact with people who are coughing or sneezing.
• Avoid crowded public places, especially if you are a senior or have respiratory problems.
• Spray and wipe with cleaner frequently used objects such as doorknobs, light switches, keyboards and cellphone cases.
• Avoid touching your face.
• Buy extra food and medicine to keep on hand in case you fall ill and must stay home.
Information from Centers for Disease Control and the New Mexico Department of Health
In order to read our site, please exit private/incognito mode or log in to continue.